TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Full payment for the course must be made before the course date.
2. All payments are non-refundable but if you cancel within 7 days of the start date you can transfer onto another course.
3. Helping hands first aid Ltd has the right to cancel any of its courses. But we will only do this in exceptional circumstances. You will be given the option of rebooking or having your payment refunded.
4. The content of Helping Hands First Aid courses have been fully researched and we teach first-aid management in accordance with:
* current guidelines published by the Resuscitation Council (UK) and
* the current edition of the first-aid manual of the Voluntary Aid Societies ( St John Ambulance, British Red Cross, St Andrew’s First Aid) or
* other published guidelines, provided they are in line with the two above or supported by a responsible body of medical opinion.
5. Always consult a GP or medical professional if you are ever in doubt about the welfare of your child. Helping Hands First Aid does not accept any liable for any diagnosis made by an attendee.
6. Complaints and appeals are taken very seriously and we do have a procedure in place. So please do let us know of any comments or complaints, so that we can rectify any problems and continually improve.
HELPING HANDS FIRST AID
Helping Hands First Aid offers affordable first aid classes for the whole family. Whether you are a grandparent, parent, carer or child, we have classes suitable for you. Our classes are relaxed and informative, so that you can leave feeling safe with your new found knowledge and skills. Knowing that if anything should happen you have the potential to protect your entire family.
T: 07725 053049
© Helping Hands First Aid Ltd