- recognise you whenever you visit our website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are essential for certain features of our websites to work (for example, making payments online). These cookies do not record personally identifiable personal information and we do not need your consent to place these cookies on your device. Without these cookies some services on our website cannot be provided and certain parts of our website cannot be accessed.
- Performance: These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how you use our website. This information is used to help us improve our website and understand how effective our website is. In some cases we use trusted third parties to collect this information for us but they only use the information for the purposes explained.
- Functionality: These cookies are used to provide services or remember settings to enhance your visit, for example by remembering your text size preferences. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and does not enable us to track your browsing activity on other websites.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the ICO’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
HELPING HANDS FIRST AID
Helping Hands First Aid offers affordable first aid classes for the whole family. Whether you are a grandparent, parent, carer or child, we have classes suitable for you. Our classes are relaxed and informative, so that you can leave feeling safe with your new found knowledge and skills. Knowing that if anything should happen you have the potential to protect your entire family.
T: 07725 053049
© Helping Hands First Aid Ltd